Oh these beauties were so delicious. We love a bit of peanut butter here at Cake HQ so are super pleased with how these came out. Crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle – perfection!
Ready to get baking? Here’s what you need:
Start by lining 3 baking trays with baking paper and get the oven on 180C/Gas4.350F.
- 115g Butter, softened
- 110g Golden Caster Sugar
- 100g Soft Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 125g Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 170g Self Raising Flour
- 50g Mini Marshmallows
- Cream the butter and sugars together, using a hand held whisk or free standing mixer, for 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and peanut butter and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Gently fold in the marshmallows by hand.
- Using a tablespoon form the dough into approx 30g balls (ours were 15g so these will come out a lot bigger!).
- Place balls of dough on the baking sheets approximately 5cm apart.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Take a photo to send to Cake Club!
- Get a brew on and gobble!
Not got your name down for our May box yet? Head on over to the website and sign up now – you can get your first subscription box for just £7.50 and there’s no commitment (you can cancel anytime).